Stock.XCHNG is under new management! Getty Images is proud to now wholly-own the world’s best free stock site. SXC has a long history and a great community, and we’re excited to grow with this unique site. We also have lots of expertise and experience to offer as industry leaders.
What does it mean to SXC users?
- We’re committed to making all the files in the SXC collection safe and reliable, ensuring that any time you use a file from here, it’s with confidence.
- The technology team behind iStockphoto, the world’s number one microstock site, will keep SXC fast, stable and secure. In fact, we’ve upgraded much of the hardware recently, and done a full security audit.
- SXC will be part of a strong family of companies, meaning lots of opportunities for members at our brother and sister sites.
Most of all though, we want to keep doing all the things that have already made SXC the success it is, and see it continue to grow and thrive.
We’d also like to thank Peter, András, and their staff for the many years of dedication that helped make this such a great place. We wish them well in their future ventures.
To download material you have to sign up with Stock.XCHNG.
Imgur is used to share photos with social networks and online communities. You can also view the funniest pictures from all over the Internet. There’s no limit to how many you can share or upload, and uploading only takes seconds.
“If you’ve ever needed a quick online image sharing and editing tool, you should try imgur. I found the service to be very useful, especially times when I had to deal with online images for my blogs.
What do you think of the imgur free image editor? Have you tried it? Or do you use other similar online service? Share your thoughts and opinion using the comments below.”
iPiccy is a free and simple to use web service that lets you edit images without installing anything or registering for an account. The site accepts images from various sources – you can upload a picture from your computer, select an image
stored online, take a snap from your webcam, or draw a new picture in the site’s paint tools. With an image created you can perform numerous editing functions on it such as resizing, cropping, rotation, contrast fixing, and equalizing.
Various appealing photographic effects are also supported by the site. You can use iPiccy to add many popular effects to your images including cartoonizing, pencil drawing, HDR pictures, and pop art.
When you are done editing your image, you can download it as a JPG file or obtain its direct URL that can be shared with friends.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you edit images.
- Provides numerous image editing features.
- Lets you add photo effects to your images.
- Lets you download your image.
- Lets you get a direct URL for your image.
This simple tool allows you to easily generate and view an online image slideshow based on search results from Google Images. The present version should be quite stable, but of course there might always be bugs.
The slideshow can further be customized by entering the “Advanced” tab on the site’s homepage. Through these controls you can control various aspects of the slideshow such as specifying dominant colors and a specific website for the images.
- A user friendly web service.
- Shows Google Image search results in a slideshow.
- Lets you specify the website for the search results.
- Lets you control the speed of the slideshow.
- Lets you control the image size, colors, and other aspects of the slideshow.
Please note that this website and its makers are in no way affiliated with Google.