Are you a photography enthusiast looking for a great camera online? If yes, then you will probably be having a hard time deciding which camera to go for. The technical specifications might be beyond your understanding. Thankfully you have digSLR to go to.
digSLR is a free to use website. Its main aim is to give visitors dslr camera reviews and ratings from experts as well as everyday camera users. This way the average person searching for a good camera can understand a camera’s actual worth and value.
The cameras on the site are given scores based on a 5-point scale, 1 being the lowest score. You can see how many reviewers of the camera gave it a particular rating. The reviews can be read by clicking on a camera entry.
- A user friendly websites.
- Find different Dslr camera reviews and comparisons.
- Rates the cameras on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Categorizes cameras according to their companies.
- Contains photography tips and tutorials.
- A very useful website for photography enthusiasts.
SnapSort does only one thing but does it very well. It lets you compare specs for digital cameras side by side. Start by going to SnapSort and typing in the name of any camera. As soon as you start typing, the auto-suggest feature will make it super easy for you to select the camera you want to compare. Once you have selected the two desired cameras, SnapSort will compare them with each other and tell you which one is the winner.
It will start by pointing out important differences and then continue to list the important similarities. This will be followed by Pros and Cons for each camera and the detailed specifications of each including supported features and type of technology used. SnapSort also provides 3 images of each camera so you can also compare them visually.
You can also view popular comparisons for each camera or compare two random cameras.
- Compare any two cameras with a single click.
- Find out important differences and similarities.
- View pros and cons for each camera.
- See which camera is better for you and why.
- No registration required.