You can perform Google Image search by drawing anything in the area provided or use your webcam to take a picture and search the web. The site also supports drag and drop features meaning that you can search the web by dropping the image from your computer.
When you open the website, you will see a blank drawing area on your screen. All you have to do is select the pencil size and color, and click on Search by Drawing button. It will display all the results related the picture you drew. It will even show you any related image Google can find on the internet.
The service only works with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Free and simple
- Search Google by drawing images
- Use your webcam to take snapshots and search Google
- Works in Firefox and Chrome
Welcome to Tiltomo. Here you can play with our Visual Search code using two sample databases from flickr. Getting started is easy, search for a tag or click random. Look for an image you like, click one of the Find Similar links under the image. You have two Find Similar modes to choose from:
– Theme : Analysis of (Subject / Color / Texture)
– Color / Texture : Analysis of (100% Color / Texture)
- Search for photos with similar themes on Flickr.
- Start with recently uploaded, tag specific or random photos.
- Click on a thumbnail to visit actual Flickr page.
- No registration required.
Multicolr Search Lab is a cool Flickr color search app which lets you find quality Flickr photos of a specific color scheme. It shows you a color selection box on the right and once you click on a color it pulls out pictures from Flickr matching that color selection. You could even choose more colors and get pictures of combined color schemes.
– Flickr color search
Like in the screenshot below, I selected 3 colors – red, brown and green. The resulting flickr pictures displaying a combination of these 3 colors were quite awesome. And keep in mind that these are all creative commons images which can be used in your blog or website with attribution.
– Flickr color picker
Overall this is a good website for flickr lovers and also bloggers who love to use nice images in their blog posts.
500px is a photographic community powered by creative people from all over the world that lets you share and discover inspiring photographs.
Being an artist has never been easy, especially in today’s fast-paced digital age. Photographers can’t just be artists anymore; they have to be managers, accountants, marketers, assistants, web developers, and their own mean, lean, shutter-clicking machines. Too many things to handle? We sure think so! We started the company to help photographers get greater exposure, reduce some of the marketing headaches, and let creatives concentrate on what they do best. We love seeing amazing work and equally love promoting it! A sense of inspired community is also important to us. We believe that the way forward is through presenting, discussing, supporting, and socializing with like-minded people.
If you’re a photographer, 500px is your connection to a whole world of people passionate about images. It’s the place for you to upload your work and create a beautiful portfolio, interact with a talented and dedicated community, manage your own blog, vote on photos, and have your work reviewed in return. We promote all the best work through a variety of social media, giving you the exposure you need to move forward. Even if you’re not a photographer yourself, you can follow the photos of your favourite photographers, create lists of images that amaze you, express your opinion in comments and by votes, and perhaps find a photographer for hire. There are many possibilities and we think that you’ll enjoy exploring them. See for yourself.
- A user-friendly website.
- An ideal place for photography enthusiasts.
- Lets you view amazing photographs.
- Lets you share your own work.
- Lets people vote on photos and leave comments on them.
- Lets members share their descriptions and details of the equipment they use.
- Lets site members interact with one another.
Stock.XCHNG is under new management! Getty Images is proud to now wholly-own the world’s best free stock site. SXC has a long history and a great community, and we’re excited to grow with this unique site. We also have lots of expertise and experience to offer as industry leaders.
What does it mean to SXC users?
- We’re committed to making all the files in the SXC collection safe and reliable, ensuring that any time you use a file from here, it’s with confidence.
- The technology team behind iStockphoto, the world’s number one microstock site, will keep SXC fast, stable and secure. In fact, we’ve upgraded much of the hardware recently, and done a full security audit.
- SXC will be part of a strong family of companies, meaning lots of opportunities for members at our brother and sister sites.
Most of all though, we want to keep doing all the things that have already made SXC the success it is, and see it continue to grow and thrive.
We’d also like to thank Peter, András, and their staff for the many years of dedication that helped make this such a great place. We wish them well in their future ventures.
To download material you have to sign up with Stock.XCHNG.