This is a free vector download that aim is to provide visitors with latest and wide variety of icons resources such as free vector,stock vector, custom vector Design, useful tips, tutorials and much more.
If you are a software developer or web developer, I will tell you where to get free vector resources you need, if you want a custom vector for your project or want to buy high-quality vector packages, Here you will see the best free vector and vector art designers from around the world.
If you are the vector art designer,Welcomed the submission of high quality vector.
At this site all of the articles are free vector or stock vector resource related, to download free vector and use without paying any fees, Hope everyone will enjoy here and get some useful tips and resources.
TinEye is a reverse image search engine. You can submit an image to TinEye to find out where it came from, how it is being used, if modified versions of the image exist, or to find higher resolution versions. TinEye is the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermarks.
- How does TinEye work?
- When you submit an image to be searched, TinEye creates a unique and compact digital signature or ‘fingerprint’ for it, then compares this fingerprint to every other image in our index to retrieve matches. TinEye can even find a partial fingerprint match.
TinEye does not typically find similar images (i.e. a different image with the same subject matter); it finds exact matches including those that have been cropped, edited or resized.
- Why use TinEye?
- There are many uses for TinEye, but here are a few:
- Find out where an image came from, or get more information about it
- Research or track the appearance of an image online
- Find higher resolution versions of an image
- Locate web pages that make use of an image you have created
- Discover modified or edited versions of an image