With Picozu, you are able to use brushes, filters, layers, action history, curves, textures, rendering and much more. All you need to do is sign up for an account and start editing.
Using the service is easy. In addition, the fact that it is free makes it great. Once you have signed up for an account, you can start either painting a picture or retouching one. Consider Picozu like the Photoshop of the Internet, just free and more suited for a browser.
Once you open an image, you can apply filters to the image ranging from simple blurs to applying effects such as vintage and posterize.
- Easy to use.
- No need to install third-party addons or software to use.
- Painting and photo re-touching both possible straight from browser window.
Unlike the three editors mentioned above, Snipshot is not a flash based editor. It’s a highly responsive, Ajax powered image editor. So, this should be your choice if stranded in a computer having no flash plugins.
You can import photos stored in your computer or from the web by mentioning its address.
You can also import photos from flickr using a bookmarklet. Snipshot allows you to export and save your photos in a number of different formats – JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP and even PDF and Photoshop PSD.
Picmeleo is a free online photo editor that any third-party developers can integrate to their website. We offer the smartest way to let your users upload and edit images for your service.
Integration and ease of use. Everything about Picmeleo is designed for easy integration to your website. The lightweight editor does not clutter your service and you can also fully customize Picmeleo’s tool box.
- Embed a picture editor on your website.
- Allow your visitors to edit images.
- No additional bandwidth cost.
- Pick and choose the tools you want to offer.
Picnik seems to be the most popular online image editor in this list. The interface of the site is beautiful, responsive and can put many desktop applications to shame. You don’t need to know anything about photo editing to use Picnik. Most noteworthy feature is its integration with other Web2.0 services. You can pull photos directly from most photo sharing sites such as Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, Facebook, Photobucket and pretty much provide any image URL to start editing it. No registration required.
· Fix your photos in just one click
· Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
· Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time
· Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
· Astoundingly fast, right in your browser
· Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool
· Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
· Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
· No download required, nothing to install
· All this for free!