A basic photo editor that lets you fix and enhance photos. It has a lot of interesting features such as support for animated gifs, a splitter which divides a photo up into several pieces and attaching multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
FlipMyPhotos is an easy to use online photo editor. It provides many common features of popular photo editing tools (such as cropping, rotating, red eye reduction, etc.) and all of it from a user friendly web site. Now you don’t need to install any complicated software just to crop your photos so you can use it from any computer in the world! It’s perfect for editing photos for Facebook©, MySpace© or Flickr©.
One the unique features of FlipMyPhotos is the outstanding performance of the editor window. Another one, missing from other sites is the ability to upload multiple photos at once. The multiple photo upload feature is really easy to use with the ability to select several photos in just a few clicks. You’ll be shown a nice progress bar, so you always know how long it’ll take to finish uploading images. And of course we have Red Eye Reduction. Now you can easily fix Red Eyes online. Learn how to use red eye reduction.
- Basic photo editing software online.
- Crop, rotate, flip photos.
- Adjust image size.
- Fix red eyes from photos.
- Turn colored photos into sepia.
- Adjust the image brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation.
- Upload multiple photos simultaneously.
- Monitor the upload status with a progress bar.
- Download, email, or share edited photo.
- Free, no sign-up is required.
TiltShiftGenerator is cool online tilt shift photo maker for transforming your photographs into tilt-shift miniature fakes. The application provides you with simple editor where you can upload your images and manipulate blur, color, vignetting and quality using sliders. When the image is ready you can save it onto your computer. There is no registration and it is totally free.
You can also download and use this tilt shift photo maker on on your desktop just like any other program (Adobe AIR Runtime required).
- Create tilt shift images.
- Generate as many images as you like.
- Customize blur, color, vignetting and quality using sliders.
- Desktop version supported.
- Free, no registration needed.
While graphic design professionals probably wouldn’t be able to substitute Fotografix for Photoshop, it’s certainly a capable free alternative for the average Joe.
In addition to being totally portable, Fotografix has a ridiculously small footprint. It’s a 370Kb download and about 700Kb once extracted. Despite its size, most of the features I rely on in Photoshop are available. Fotografix supports layers, masks, and scripting, comes with a few key blur and stylization filters, and type layers are editable (unlike some other editors where text is a one-shot deal).
The usual editing tools are also provided, like rectangular and elliptical marquees, magic wand, rubber stamp, eyedropper, and gradient tool. For me, the only glaring omission was the lack of grid and ruler options. Regardless, I didn’t have any trouble accomplishing my daily blog-editing tasks with Fotografix.
No, Fotografix isn’t a replacement for Photoshop, but its good range of features, small size, and portability make it an excellent option for quick edits on the go. The price is hard to argue with, too.