Pinta is a free, open source drawing/editing program modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is to provide users with a simple yet powerful way to draw and manipulate images on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Use easy drawing tools to draw freehand, lines, rectangles, ellipses, and more.
Use layers to help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing.
Adjustments and Effects
Pinta includes over 35 adjustments and effects for tweaking your images.
Use Pinta in your language. Pinta is at least partially translated into over 50 languages.
When photos are taken, the camera may be held in different orientations, which makes it necessary to rotate some photos to display them correctly on the computer screen. To rotate a JPEG photo, most image editors decode the photo, rotate the bitmap and then re-encode it back to JPEG. This process decreases the final image quality. Unlike those tools, the JPEG Lossless Rotator does not recode the images and performs a special lossless block transformation instead, which helps to preserve the quality of the images. In addition, JPEG Lossless Rotator has a very simple multilingual interface and is very easy to use even for inexperienced computer users.
- Shell integration (this allows you to rotate your JPEG photos by a right-click on the file)
- Automatic rotation
- Batch rotation
- EXIF-data display
- Flipping, deletion and renaming of files
- Command line
- Multilingual interface: Albanian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
Freeware for private non-commercial or educational use, including non-profit organization.
Morph, warp and distort images in a professional and high quality way. This program gives you all the freedom you could possibly ask for from a free package.
It works as standalone application or as a plugin for various video editors, it offers advanced keyframing, blending and distortion tools for total control and can even do dynamic morphing with various input(JPEG, BMP, PCX, PNG, PBM, TGA, TIFF) and output (JPEG, BMP, PNG,TGA, TIFF, AVI, MPEG and SWF) file formats. Are you sold, yet?
Distributed as freeware for business or personal use.
Photo Pos Pro Photo Editor is a free photo editor offers users a wide variety of possibilities in the fields of Image Enhancing and Image Editing and in the field of Computer Graphics Design. Using the editor you can perform various tasks, from simple basic tasks to complex tasks; you can edit existing images, create new works based on existing images, create new works from scratch and more.
Photo Pos Pro Photo Editor offers powerful tools and functions which include among other things Support of many picture file types, Support of scanners and digital cameras, Advanced Image Enhancing and editing tools and functions, Tools for creating Computer Graphics Design, Rich Text Tools, Special Effects, Selection Tools, Layers & Masks, Gradients, Patterns and Texture, Script Tools, Batch Operations and also The Ability to expand the software yourselves!
Though the Photo Pos Pro photo editor is a powerful program, it contains an extremely user-friendly interface enabling you to work intuitively. If you are a beginner you can easily begin to use the program in an intuitive fashion. The program offers beginning users a Help system which they can follow step by step into the wonderful world of Digital Picture Enhancement. With the Help system, you can turn from a beginner to a professional user.
If you are an experienced user, you will probably be amazed to discover the infinite possibilities which the program has to offer in the fields of Digital Image Enhancement and Computer Graphics. Advanced users will discover advanced editing and creating possibilities; they will find all they need to work in an efficient manner in the professional Help system which comes with the program.
XnView is freeware software that allows you to view and convert graphic files. It’s very fast and easy to use. But more importantly it supports more than 400 graphics formats!
- Import about 400 graphic file formats
- Export about 50 graphic file formats
- Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support
- Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support
- EXIF auto rotation support
- IPTC editing
- Resize, rotate, crop support
- Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support
- Adjust brightness, contrast…
- Auto levels, contrast
- Modify number of colors
- Apply filters (blur, average, emboss, …)
- Apply effects (lens, wave, …)
- Fullscreen mode
- Slide show with effects
- Batch convert, batch rename
- Create WEB page easily
- Screen capture
- Create contact Sheet
- Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF)
- TWAIN & WIA support (Windows only)
- Print support (Windows only)
- Drag & Drop support (Windows only)
- Compare image side by side
- Filmstrip layout
- 44 languages support (Windows only)