VidiNotes lets you capture up to 30 different images from any FLV video, add notes to them and generate a printable PDF from them. You can upload any video up to 25MB in size and once it is uploaded, just play the video and start capturing screens. Next to each captured screen is the option to add notes and a note title. You can pause the video anytime or even go forwards and backwards by dragging the bar.
If you want to start over, just click on clear captures. The tool can be used for many scenarios including how-to videos, cooking videos and others.
- Create notes from videos.
- Capture up to 30 images and add accompanying notes.
- Add a title to each note.
- Print your notes or generate a PDF.
- No registration required.