WildBit Viewer is compact & fast image viewer with slide show and editor. Eye catching interface within blazing fast folder, file list and thumbnail viewer.
Viewer includes also Image Info with Image EXIF meta data JPEG and TIFF support and IPTC (IIMV4) information (like PhotoShop file info) from JPEG and TIFF, Thumbview has changeable views, sorting and thumbnail predefined sizes for fast thumbnail size setting.
Viewer also features the shell toolbar in which you can drop your favorite folder and use it as an organizer.It also includes image compare. In Compare you can compare images side-by-side.
In Favorites you can save list of favorite images and load list later on and you can create custom show in to Slide Show also that list you can edit with Custom Show List Editor.
With Slide Show you can view images within 172 different transition effects. Slide Show includes now multi-monitor support for fast switching between two monitors. WildBit Viewer supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF and TGA (over 70 formats).
What is new?
Viewer – Build: Alpha 2.0:
· Added Options: Under Preview and Full Screen tab, Smooth Scroll.
Slide Show – Build: Alpha 2.0:
· Added Control Box: Statusbar displays current image name.
· Changed Optimized code.
Editor – Build: Alpha 2.0:
· Added Main: Under Object menu, Rotate: Rotate CW (Shift+Ctrl+.) and Rotate CCW (Shift+Ctrl+,).
· Added Main+Batch: Clear EXIF Thumbnail, XMP, EXIF and IPTC, All.
· Added Main: Under Tools menu, Replace EXIF Thumbnail.
· Added Main: Move selection with keys (Up,Down,Left and Right).
· Changed Options: Zoom tab is now Zoom & Scroll and Zoom with Scroll Wheel is now there.
· Fixed Main: Metadata clearing now works okay.